Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Jetson TK1, day2


https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/747574/embedded-systems/jetson-tk1-boot-issue/?offset=17#4308726

The problem is that after I move to The Grinch kernel and do some update & upgrade I can't reboot back to the Ubuntu screen. I tried ssh into it and its seem to working just fine. No choice, I decided to flash the board again, but I got a message "flash fail" and hence process to follow the Hint #1. After 2 times of flashing the board, problem still persist.

I then try to undo the Hint #1 by (follow this link for instructions)

remove
losetup --find --show system.img
And replace with
losetup /dev/loop0 system.img > /dev/null 2>&1
And flash it one more time. This time I able to update & upgrade and install ROS indigo (for ARM, bare-bone package) while able to reboot back to Ubuntu screen.

PS: I also tried to install ROS Indigo from source, which went fine, but actually someone (up there?) make an installation for Ubuntu-ARM architecture already, you can follow a link here.

Things went too smoothly, what else can go wrong? ... my Ubuntu screen gone again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment